Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FAQs

RSS
  • Are you a UM MBA graduate?
    Yes.
  • Can I really ask you anything?
    Sure! However, I can’t promise you that they’ll all be answered. I’ll try my best to reply them all. The worst you will get is probably “No Comment”.
  • Why are you doing this?
    I realized that I enjoy answering questions. Also, I find myself learning more as I answer these questions.
  • Do you charge money for these “services”? If you’re willing to pay me, I don’t mind. After all, we live in a world of demand and supply. I accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Coupons, Vouchers, Precious metals and of course, Cash!
  • Why don't I see my questions here?
    I will only post questions that are unique and adds value to the site. Also, it could be that I'm short on time. I'll get around to it... shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment